Your home is your largest investment. Protect it against it's largest threat, WATER.
Rain water could damage your home in many ways:
1) Water on your painted surfaces will weaken the paint which will peel and require paint sooner than normal.
2) Water by your foundation will eat away at the lime in cement and eventually crack the cement. This leads to flooded basements.
3) Water by a cement pad will undermine the pad and cause frost heaves that will crack the pad.
4) The water will undermine any stone walls, walkways or stonework.
5) Splashing by houses will dirty walls and rot any exposed wood, leading to replacing door jams, window sills, wood siding, decking, etc.
6) Splashing water will ruin any plantings or landscape by the house.
7) Water over any walk areas or driveways will have ice in winters.
8) Water dripping down the necks of your friends and family is annoying.
All of these water problems can be solved by controlling the rain water with one of our seamless gutter systems. These gutter system will protect from the many costly repairs that water can cause your house, while at the same time, give your roof line that finishing touch.